Qigong (also spelled Ch’i Kung) is a potent system of healing and energy medicine from China. It’s the art and science of utilizing breathing methods, gentle movement, and meditation to clean, fortify, and circulate the life energy (qi).
Qigong practice leads to improved health and vitality and a tranquil frame of mind. In the past, qigong was likewise called nei gong (inner work) and dao yin (guiding energy).
Because qigong lets in both dynamic and gentle methods that may be practiced from standing, seated, or supine postures, it’s suitable for young and old.
Practices may be tailored to individual needs making it an ideal aid to convalescence from illness or injury. Qigong is a sort of complementary medicine. It works well with additional forms of therapy.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Qi Gong
- Chapter 2: What Positive Effects Qi Gong Has On The Mind, Body And Spirit
- Chapter 3: Qi Gong Immediate Energy Techniques
- Chapter 4: Stress Management With Qi Gong
- Chapter 5: Restoring Physical Vitality
- Chapter 6: Balancing And Healing Emotions
- Chapter 7: Brining Your Spirit To A Calm Place
- Chapter 8: How To Practice Qi Gong Effectively
- Chapter 9: The Healing Sounds That Accompany Qi Gong
- Chapter 10: Possible Side Effects Of Qi Gong
Category: Health PLRFile Size: 3.6 MBLicense: Master Resale Rights