Are You Expecting? Find Out Everything You Need to Know About Pregnancy and Nutrition Without Having to Buy a Dictionary!
This book is among the first books to be written with the expertise of a medical expert and from the viewpoint of the average, everyday, ordinary, “going to be the one actually getting up in the middle of the night to change the baby’s diaper while the obstetrician sleeps peacefully mom“.
It’s the book on pregnancy nutrition you’ll actually understand, explained in stages to make it easy for you to give your baby the best chance at being born healthy and happy.
Anyone can learn what they need to know about pregnancy nutrition with a little time and effort, and it’s not nearly as difficult as it sounds when your OB/GYN starts going down the list.
Fetuses need most of the same things that adults do in order to thrive, so the hop from a pre-pregnancy diet to a pregnancy diet to a post-pregnancy diet should be a piece of cake!
Here is What You Will Learn Inside This Guide:
- The various stages of fetal development
- How nutrition affects how your baby grows
- The role that nutrition plays in determining whether or not your child has a birth defect
- How to have a healthy baby without giving up your favorite foods
- What to do when you can’t follow a regular pregnancy diet
- How to lose those pregnancy pounds afterward quickly and painlessly, even if you’re nursing
And Much More!
Category: Mini Site Templates PLRFile Size: 24.9 MBLicense: Personal Use Rights