Prayer might involve the utilization of words or song. If language is utilized, prayer might take the form of a hymn, incantation, formal creed, or a spontaneous vocalization in the praying individual.
Prayer is an invocation or act that attempts to spark a rapport with a deity, an object of worship, or a spiritual entity through willful communication.
Prayer may be a sort of religious practice, might be either individual or done in groups and happen in public or in private.
Below are the chapters that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Intro
- Chapter 2: What Is Affirmative Prayer
- Chapter 3: Deciding What To Pray About
- Chapter 4: How Affirmative Prayer Works
- Chapter 5: Getting In The Right Mindset
- Chapter 6: Negative Mindset In Prayer
- Chapter 7: What If Doubts Arise
- Chapter 8: Affirmative Prayer Exercises
- Chapter 9: Advantages And Disadvantages
- Chapter 10: Conclusion
Category: Spirituality PLRFile Size: 1.0 MBLicense: Master Resale Rights