Afraid You’ll Look Foolish on the Golf Course? Don’t Know a Wood from an Iron? Want to Get In on One of the Fastest Growing Sports Around? Learn How to Golf and Impress Your Friends With Beginner’s Guide to Playing Golf!
You don’t need to sit on the sidelines or find another excuse to get out of a golf invitation. A little practice certainly wouldn’t hurt before making your ‘debut’, however, you’ll see much faster progress after applying the advice and suggestions in the Beginner’s Guide to Playing Golf.
Here’s a brief list of some of the ‘golden nuggets’ of knowledge you’ll find:
- The Secrets to Playing Golf and What You Were Afraid to Ask Your Friends
- Choosing the Proper Golf Club! From the first swing until the last, choosing the right club will greatly improve your game.
- How To Achieve the Perfect Grip! Yes, it matters how you hold your club, and here’s what you need to know to do it right.
- Proper Stance and Posture for Golfers! A proper swing requires a proper stance, if you don’t know how to stand then don’t expect too much from your clubs.
- Proper Stance for Perfect Putts! Putting requires a different technique to get results. Don’t spend all afternoon at the same hole trying to make the putt!
- Correcting Common Swing Mistakes! It’s easy to forget the principles behind great swings until you’ve made several frustrating shots – learn these tips and avoid common mistakes.
- How and When to Use a Wood! Not always the easiest club to get comfortable with, learn how to make great shots with a Wood.
- When and How to Use an Iron! There’s more than one in your golf bag, but when should you use them and how?
- How to Improve Your Contact! There’s nothing more embarrassing than missing the ball or having it dart to the side. Learn how to improve contact and get that ball moving in the right direction!
- Overcoming Your Fears – The Mental Game of Golf! The secret that’s worth the price of the whole book – how to keep your head in the game and not let frustration get the better of you!
- How To Keep Score In a Golf Game! Whether you’re playing alone or in a group, keeping accurate score will count (especially if your friends try to cheat!)
- Tips for Uphill and Downhill Swings! Special instructions to help you make the best shots in any situation.
- How to Get Out of the Bunker! Don’t want to sit in the Bunker all day? Try these tips and you won’t!
- Handling the Rough! You’re bound to find yourself in the rough, especially when you’re just learning, here’s how to get out and keep the game going.
A little practice combined with a little knowledge is a powerful combination. Are you ready to get tongues wagging about YOUR impressive game?
Category: Golf PLRFile Size: 98 MBLicense: Master Resale Rights